Test InstructionsOctober 7, 2021 2021-10-18 13:33
- The question palette at the top of screen shows one of the following statuses of each of the questions numbered
This is the current question you are on, ready to attempt
2 This question has not been attempted yet.
3 The option you have chosen is the correct Answer.
The option you have chosen is the wrong Answer.
5 This indicates you have marked the question for review.
Navigating within various questions :
- To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following:
- Click on the question number on the question palette at the top of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- In case of Sample or Practice test, Click on check to see if the chosen option was right or wrong. In case of Mock test simply click Next to save answer to current question and to go to the next question in sequence.
- Click on review Question and Next to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence.
Answering questions :
- For multiple choice type question :
- To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons
- To change your answer, click the another desired option button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on Next
- To mark a question for review click on Review Question & Next.
- Questions that are saved or marked for review after answering will ONLY beconsidered for evaluation.
Mock Exam: PRINCE2 Foundation Sample Exam
Questions: 10 Multiple Choice Questions
Time: NO Time Limit
1.There is No time limit to attempt this online exam. Timer at the top left corner which shows No Timer makes sure you can practice the sample test on your own speed.
- All the 10 questionsmust be attempted according to one's expediency and grasp on PRINCE2 Foundation exam
- Read the questions carefully before selecting the most appropriate alternative.
- The answers should be indicated by marking the corresponding radio check box provided on the left of each multi choice options provided.
- Once you have selected the appropriate answer for the question on the page do click the Check Buttonwhich would then display the alternative selected is right or wrong with an explanation to the question.
- If you wish to review any Particular Question later, then click the Review Button which is at the right side above the Question.
- The Question Panelboxes at the left top corner allows you to take a glimpse of all the available 10 questionsand can be used to answer (correct or incorrect)/non-answered/review to go to random questions according to ones choice by clicking on the question link
- You must get 8 or more questions correct in order to pass the online sample exam
- You have to complete the test in one sitting for a sample test.
- At the end of the test, check the result instantlyon the result page and assess your prep expertise based on the category wise output, percentile result, quiz feedback and your test grade.
Finally, an automated feedback email on your email id would be sent to your registered email id comprising the test results and category wise outcome once the entire test is complete. You need to consistently score at least 75% in all the tests provided in this section to quality for a great chance of success at the actual PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
ALL THE BEST!