PRINCE2 Agile® Guidance
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
PRINCE2 Agile is a renowned agile project management methodology. Combining agile with PRINCE2 ensures flexibility and responsiveness. This guide offers an updated view on the framework covering a wide range of concepts including SCRUM, Kanban, and Lean Startup. Project direction, project management, and project delivery are all optimized when PRINCE2 and agile are combined to produce the most comprehensive project management solution.
- Designed for project managers working in an agile environment.
- How to customize the projects based on PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes
- how to deliver PRINCE2 management products
- Mapping PRINCE2 agile roles and team structure
- Incorporating the fundamentals of agile behaviors, concepts, and techniques into PRINCE2.
- Paper back(book) – https://www.tsoshop.co.uk/article/643235/PRINCE2-AgileR
- Pdf – https://www.tsoshop.co.uk/article/643606/PRINCE2-AgileR-PDF
3. Online subscription – https://www.tsoshop.co.uk/article/644497/PRINCE2-AgileR-Online-Subscription
4. App – https://www.tsoshop.co.uk/article/652789/PRINCE2-AgileR-App
There are no reviews yet.