PMP Exam Prep, Tenth Edition
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
This updated edition of PMP Exam Prep reflects the latest PMI’s changes to the PMP examination content outline (2021). The book teaches you about how you can pass the exam by helping you identify the gap in your knowledge. It ensures that the project manager has optimized study time and focuses only on the important topics. The tenth edition exclusively covers the agile topics that will help prepare for the new exam from January 2021. It offers more in-depth knowledge of project process, integration, communications, stakeholders, and more.
- Critical time-saving tips for the exam
- More than 400 thought-provoking exercises and practice questions
- Exclusive Tricks of the Trade®
- Proven study techniques to pass the PMP exam on the first try
- A straightforward approach to complex material
- Improved understanding of Agile concepts
- Publisher : RMC Project Management International, LLC.; Tenth edition (26 October 2020); RMC Learning Solutions 10953 Bren Road E Minnetonka, MN 55343
- Language : English
- Paperback : 672 pages
- ISBN-10 : 194370418X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1943704187
- Reading age : 10 years and up
- Item Weight : 1 kg 500 g
- Dimensions : 9 x 21.6 x 3.2 cm
- Country of Origin : USA
There are no reviews yet.