PMI-ACP Exam Prep
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
The PMI-ACP aids in recognizing the growing importance of agile in managing successful projects. This exam guide is highly recommended for professionals who are looking to earn PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI – ACP) credentials and want to upgrade their knowledge and skills in agile project management. PMI-ACP certification demonstrates the increasing versatility of agile tools and techniques for project management professionals. Moreover, it elaborates on applying diverse methods of agile approaches to project management.
- Covers all exam-related content and topics in an agile context.
- Include sample practice questions across key agile concepts, value-driven delivery, stakeholder engagement, continuous improvement, and more.
- Stand-alone material for passing the exam
- Publisher : RMC Publications, Inc.; Updated Second edition (5 October 2015)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 434 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1932735984
- ISBN-13 : 978-1932735987
- Item Weight : 1 kg 210 g
- Dimensions : 59 x 3.18 x 26.67 cm
There are no reviews yet.