Managing Successful Programmes 5th Edition
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) 5th Edition is the latest and recommended version to obtain MSP certification. An MSP framework is widely recognized as an ideal framework for managing programs. A program is a temporary structure that organizations use to lead investment in change. This book offers essential guidance for MSP Foundation and Practitioner Certification.
MSP is the one of highly valued certifications for programme managers and business change managers. MSP certification is designed for PRINCE2 practitioners and project managers seeking to develop their knowledge and skills to respond effectively to organizational challenges when managing multiple programmes or larger projects.
- Fully aligns with MSP Foundation, Practitioner and Advanced exams
- Provides guidance on the challenges that organizations face when leading change
- Approaches to ensure that programs and projects are aligned with organizational strategy
- Includes key governance topics and the process for achieving change
- Focuses on benefits, mitigate risk, and actively engage stakeholders.
- Paper back (book) – https://www.tsoshop.co.uk/article/653149/Managing-Successful-Programmes-5th-Edition
- Pdf – https://www.tsoshop.co.uk/article/653165/Managing-Successful-Programmes-5th-Edition-PDF
- Online subscription – https://www.tsoshop.co.uk/article/581583/Managing-Successful-Programmes-Online-Subscription
- App – https://www.tsoshop.co.uk/article/654407/Official-MSP-Foundation-App
A. Appstore – https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/official-msp-foundation-app/id1563015753
B. Google play – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.tso.mspfoundation
There are no reviews yet.