ITIL 4 Managing Professional: Direct Plan and Improve
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
ITIL 4 Direct, Plan, and Improve is a module for strategist Certification within ITIL4. The guide helps you explore using strategic methods to plan and deliver continual improvement for agility. It is ideal for professionals who are responsible for managing the direction and strategy of their IT team or organization. It also acts as a reference guide for IT Professionals to help them overcome day-to-day challenges.
- Improve alignment between tactical and strategic initiatives
- Enhance the direction of organizational change
- Promote continuous improvement
- Facilitate leadership decision-making
- Prepare you for the Direct, Plan, and Improve exam
Paper back (book format) – https://www.tsoshop.co.uk/article/651970/ITILR-4-Managing-Professional-Direct-Plan-and-Improve-Book