ITIL 4 Managing Professional: Create, Deliver and Support
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
ITIL 4 Create, Deliver, and Support is one of the modules for Managing Professional Certification within ITIL4. The module enables candidates and organizations for service management activities and focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst covering supporting practices, methods, and tools. The guide can help IT practitioners deliver innovative and reliable tech-enhanced services to customers in a competitive market. As an IT professional guide, the book will help you overcome common challenges.
- Streamline established processes
- Improve efficiency and productivity
- Ensure effective workflow
- Leveraging the potential new technologies
- Foster a success-oriented culture
- Paper back (Book format) – https://www.tsoshop.co.uk/article/651962/ITILR-4-Managing-Professional-Create-Deliver-and-Support-Book
- PDF – https://www.tsoshop.co.uk/article/651961/ITILR-4-Managing-Professional-Create-Deliver-and-Support-PDF
- eBook – https://www.tsoshop.co.uk/article/651964/ITILR-4-Managing-Professional-Create-Deliver-and-Support-eBook
- Online subscription – https://www.tsoshop.co.uk/article/651960/ITILR-4-Managing-Professional-Create-Deliver-and-Support-Online