Exam Ref AZ-304 Microsoft Azure Architect Design Certification and Beyond
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
Microsoft Azure Architect Design Exam Ref AZ-304 validates the architect’s capabilities in designing an Azure-based solution. This book offers up-to-date coverage of the AZ-304 exam content that will help you prepare and pass the exam on the first try.
It helps you better understand the need for effective architectural practices and address the real-world challenges in cloud-based solutions. As you work through the CloudStack platform, you will encounter identity and access, infrastructure (IaaS), data, apps, and serverless (PaaS). In your progress, you will learn more about operations, including monitoring, resilience, scalability, and disaster recovery. Throughout the book, you’ll be able to see how these operations integrate into the real world using full scenarios.
- Understand the role of architecture in cloud computing
- How to ensure privacy, security, and governance
- Explore the use of infrastructure components such as compute, containerization, networking, and storage accounts
- Develop scalable applications using web apps, functions, messaging, and SQL as well as Cosmos DB
- Ensuring operational health through monitoring, alerts, and backups
- How to create repeatable and reliable automated deployments
- Understanding customer needs and responding to them in real-time
eBook Version(Amazon kindle Edition) – https://www.amazon.in/AZ-304-Microsoft-Architect-Design-Certification-ebook/dp/B096G9QNT9/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
- Publisher : Packet Publishing Limited (23 July 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 520 pages
- ISBN-10 : 180056693X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1800566934
- Item Weight : 885 g
- Dimensions : 05 x 3 x 23.5 cm
There are no reviews yet.