A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Seventh Edition
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
The PMBOK® Guide is the go-to study material for project managers. The field of project management has undergone rapid changes due to emerging technology, new approaches, and a rapidly changing business landscape. As a reflection of this shift, the PMBOK® Guide – Seventh Edition is structured around eight domains of project performance, and The Standard for Project Management presents 12 principles. It addresses the practitioners’ current and future needs and aims to enable them to deliver desired project outcomes by increasing their proactivity, and innovation.
- Considers a wide variety of development approaches
- Includes a section on how to customize the development process
- It includes an expanded list of models, methods, and artifacts
- Focuses on creating better outcomes, not just the outputs of a project.
- Utilizes PMI standards to bring information and standards content relevant to the project type, development approach, and industry.
- Publisher : Project Management Institute; Seventh edition (August 1, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 250 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1628256648
- ISBN-13 : 978-1628256642
- Item Weight : 8 pounds
- Dimensions : 3 x 0.6 x 10.8 inches