Certifications Made Easy (CME) is committed to protecting your privacy, meaning data protection is our top priority. CME collects non-personal information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring webpage, and the date and time of each visitor request. We gather the non-personal identity information to improve our insight into how this platform is being used by the visitor.
This page outlines how the Certifications Made Easy team will handle any personal information that we collect about you. We make every possible effort to ensure your privacy by upholding a high level of website protection. We adhere to strict company policies on how we store and use your personal information.
GATHERING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Visitors to the CME website may choose to interact via the CME website that may require to gather personal information. It solely depends on the visitor’s interaction with the website. For instance, visitors who access our mock exams or forums will be asked to provide an email address and username.
CME collects this information only to the extent essential or appropriate for certification purposes. We never disclose personal information other than as specified here. And visitors can always refuse to provide personal details, but this may restrict them from engaging in certain activities related to the website.Personal Identifiable Data
- We may collect voluntarily provided information such as name email address, mailing address, phone number.
- In some cases, we may also collect information about your business, such as Company name, company size, location, and business type.
Non-Personal identifiable Data
We capture some Non-Identifiable data in our storage. The data log includes,
- Browser type
- Time zone
- Device Type
- Screen size
- Referring or exit pages
We may use the personal information collected from within the website for the following services.
- Provide you updates
- Send you communication from the service(s)
- Send a request to showcase a product or service(s)
- Administer your account
- Send you promotional and marketing communications
- Perform analyses of user behavior and characteristics to measure the interests and use of various areas of the website
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition, CME collects potentially personal information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. CME does not use nor disclose such information to identify its visitors, other than under circumstances that are described below. Certifications Made Easy pledges to never rent or sell personal information to anyone, other than its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations who are both(a) Capable of processing it on CME's behalf or offering services via the website, certificationsmadeeasy.com.
(b) Agree not to share it with others.
CME discloses personal information only when it is legally required, or when it believes in good faith that disclosure of that information is reasonable.
Any registered user of a CME who provides their email address will receive emails from us informing them about new features, requesting their feedback, or just keeping them up to date on the certifications and our products.
Currently, CME has a data center in India and UK. By submitting your data, you consent to the transfer, storing, and processing of your data in these countries.
If you send us a query or feedback via e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, we reserve the right to reveal it to clarify or reply to your query and even help other users. CME takes prudent precautions to protect the information it collects from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and destruction.
NOTE TO ALL USERS FROM EUROPEAN UNION MEMBER STATES
We regard the lawful and correct treatment of personal information as very important to our successful operation and to maintaining confidence between us and those with whom we carry out business. We will ensure that we treat personal information lawfully and correctly.
To this end we fully endorse and adhere to the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) under the Data Protection Act (2018).
This policy applies to the processing of personal data in manual and electronic records as required. We also have process in place in order to respond to any data breach and other rights under the GDPR.
CME complies to maintain strict rules to protect the customer data according to the standards of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We may transfer personal data from European areas to other countries that are not determined by the European Commission which has an adequate level of data protection. We may have to collect and use information about people with whom we work. This personal information would be handled and dealt with properly, however it is collected, recorded and used, and whether it be on paper, in computer records or recorded by any other means.
DATA FROM THIRD PARTIES
We may obtain data from third parties and training organizations. The data is secured following this statement. These third-party sources vary over time, but mainly includes:
- Social Network when you grant permission to access your data on one or more networks.
- Exiting or past aspirants who participate in our referral program
- The service providers who help us to determine your location based IP address.
- Data brokers from which we obtain demographic data to supplement our internal data.
- Partners with which we offer co-joint services or engage in joint marketing activities.
- Publicly-available sources such as open government databases or other data in any public domain.
We may receive personal details about you from other sources like postal mail, telephone, or fax. We may combine this data with the data we have already collected from you through the website to enhance our offerings.
A cookie is a snippet of data that a page stores on a visitor’s device, and the visitor’s browser provides to the site each time they return. Cookies are used to identify and track visitors, their usage of the CME website, and included access inclinations.
Visitors who do not wish to have cookies placed on their computer should set their browsers to decline cookies before using the CME website, however certain features of the website might not operate accurately without the support of cookies.
CME may collect data on user behavior on the website. For instance, Certifications Made Easy will summarize how many visitors a particular certification gets or to highlight the most popular mock exam based on analytics software. However, CME will not disclose personal information to third parties other than as described.
- PRINCE2® and IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL)is a registered Trademark of AXELOS
- PMP®, PMI®, CAPM®, PMBOK®, PMP-ACP® are the registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)is a registered trademark of Scrum Alliance®
- SMAC™, SPOC™ are the trademark of the International Scrum Institute.
- CCNA® is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc.
- The Certifications Made Easy is a registered trademark of ATI Group
- All other logos and trademarks within the website are the property of the respective owners