ITIL4 Foundation Mock Exam-Test 3(Timer)October 6, 2021 2021-10-20 15:46
1.The question palette at the top of screen shows one of the fullowing statuses of each of the questions numbered
- The question palette at the top of screen shows one of the following statuses of each of the questions numbered
- This is the current question you are on, ready to attempt
- This question has not been attempted yet.
- The option you have chosen is the correct Answer.
- The option you have chosen is the wrong Answer
- This indicates you have marked the question for review.
Navigating within various questions :
- To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following:
- Click on the question number on the question palette at the top of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- In case of Sample or Practice test, Click on check to see if the chosen option was right or wrong. In case of Mock test simply click Next to save answer to current question and to go to the next question in sequence.
- Click on review Question and Next to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence.
Answering questions :
- For multiple choice type question :
- To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons
- To change your answer, click the another desired option button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on Next
- To mark a question for review click on Review Question & Next.
- Questions that are saved or marked for review after answering will ONLY be considered for evaluation
Questions: 40 Multiple Choice Questions
Time: 60 minutes
- There is 60 minuteslimit to attempt this online exam. Keep a watch on the running clockat the top left corner to make sure you complete your test on time. You would be given a head start warning when there are just 10 minutes left at the timer.
- All the 60 questionsmust be attempted according to one’s expediency and grasp on PRINCE2 Certification Syllabus.
- Read the questions carefully before selecting the most appropriate alternative.
- The answers should be indicated by marking the corresponding radio check box provided on the left of each multi choice options provided and confirming your choice by clicking the Next Answerbutton
- If you wish to change an answer, click and reselect and place a mark in your preferred answer. You are allowed to modify your answer. You could also use the Question Panel boxes at the top and change your pre-selected alternative.
- If you wish to review any Particular Question later, then click the Review Button which is at the left side above the Question.
- The Question Panelboxes at the left top corner allows you to take a glimpse of all the available 60 questionsand can be used to answer (Answered/non-answered/review to go to random questions according to one’s choice by clicking on the question link.
- You must get 33 or more questions correct in order to pass the online Mock exam.
- If for any reason you are unable to complete the test in one sitting, you may come back to the same test, however the clock would to tick and you would have to complete the test in the remaining time.
- After Answering all the questions, Click the Test summary which is at the right side above the Question to finish the test and check the result instantlyon the result page and assess your prep expertise based on the category wise output, percentile result, quiz feedback and your test grade.
- Finally, an automated feedback emailon your email id would be sent to your registered email id comprising the test results and category wise outcome once the entire test is complete also you can see your entire test report in the user dashboard.
ALL THE BEST
0 of 40 questions completed
You have already completed this test. You cannot start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
Would you like to add your score to the leaderboard?
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 401. Question1 Point
What type of services are NOT directly used by the business but are required by the service provider to deliver customer facing services?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 402. Question1 Point
Which one of the following does service metrics measure?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 403. Question1 Point
Which process is responsible for low risk, frequently occurring, low-cost changes?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 404. Question1 Point
Which function or process would provide staff to monitor events in an operations bridge?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 405. Question1 Point
Which of the following activities are performed by a service desk?
- Logging details of incidents and service requests
- Providing first-line investigation and diagnosis
- Restoring service
- Implementing all standard changes
Question 6 of 406. Question1 Point
Which of the following is NOT an objective of Continual Service Improvement?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 407. Question1 Point
Check, Act and Plan are three of the stages of the Deming Cycle. Which is the fourth?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 408. Question1 Point
What are the three types of metrics that an organization should collect to support continual service improvement (CSI)?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 409. Question1 Point
Which of the following are classed as stakeholders in service management?
Question 10 of 4010. Question1 Point
From the perspective of the service provider, what is the person or group who defines or and agrees their service targets known as?CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 4011. Question1 Point
Which process is responsible for sourcing and delivering components of requested standard services?CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 4012. Question1 Point
Which of the following areas would technology help to support during the service lifecycle?
- Data mining and workflow
- Measurement and reporting
- Release and deployment
- Process design
Question 13 of 4013. Question1 Point
Which of the following is the best definition of service management?CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 4014. Question1 Point
Which of the following CANNOT be provided by a tool?CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 4015. Question1 Point
Which one of the following is the purpose of service level management?CorrectIncorrect
Question 16 of 4016. Question1 Point
Which one of the following activities does application management perform?CorrectIncorrect
Question 17 of 4017. Question1 Point
What is a RACI model used for?CorrectIncorrect
Question 18 of 4018. Question1 Point
The remediation plan should be evaluated at what point in the change lifecycle?CorrectIncorrect
Question 19 of 4019. Question1 Point
Which of the following statements MOST correctly identifies the scope of design coordination activities?CorrectIncorrect
Question 20 of 4020. Question1 Point
What is the PRIMARY process for strategic communication with the service provider’s customers?CorrectIncorrect
Question 21 of 4021. Question1 Point
Which one of the following is NOT an aim of the change management process?CorrectIncorrect
Question 22 of 4022. Question1 Point
What are customers of IT services who work in the same organization as the service provider known as?CorrectIncorrect
Question 23 of 4023. Question1 Point
How many people should be accountable for a process as defined in the RACI model?CorrectIncorrect
Question 24 of 4024. Question1 Point
Access management is closely related to which other process?CorrectIncorrect
Question 25 of 4025. Question1 Point
In which core ITIL publication can you find detailed descriptions of service catalogue management, information security management, and supplier management?CorrectIncorrect
Question 26 of 4026. Question1 Point
Which of the following is the BEST reason for categorizing incidents?CorrectIncorrect
Question 27 of 4027. Question1 Point
A known error has been created after diagnosis of a problem was complete but before a workaround has been found. Is this a valid approach?CorrectIncorrect
Question 28 of 4028. Question1 Point
Which of the following provide value to the business from service strategy?
- Enabling the service provider to have a clear understanding of what levels of service will make their customers successful
- Enabling the service provider to respond quickly and effectively to changes in the business environment
- Support the creation of a portfolio of quantified services
Question 29 of 4029. Question1 Point
Which of the following would be examined by a major problem review?
- Things that were done correctly
- Things that were done incorrectly
- How to prevent recurrence
- What could be done better in the future
Question 30 of 4030. Question1 Point
Which one of the following is the BEST description of a relationship in service asset and configuration management?CorrectIncorrect
Question 31 of 4031. Question1 Point
Which of the following are sources of best practice?
- Academic research
- Internal experience
- Industry practices
Question 32 of 4032. Question1 Point
Which of these should a change model include?
- The steps that should be taken to handle the change
- Responsibilities, who should do what, including escalation
- Timescales and thresholds for completion of the actions
- Complaint’s procedures
Question 33 of 4033. Question1 Point
Which one of the following contains information that is passed to service transition to enable the implementation of a new service?CorrectIncorrect
Question 34 of 4034. Question1 Point
The addition, modification or removal of an authorized, planned or supported service or service component and its associated documentation is a definition of what?CorrectIncorrect
Question 35 of 4035. Question1 Point
What body exists to support the authorization of changes and to assist change management in the assessment and prioritization of changes?CorrectIncorrect
Question 36 of 4036. Question1 Point
Where should the following information be stored?
- The experience of staff
- Records of user behavior
- Supplier’s abilities and requirements
- User skill levels
Question 37 of 4037. Question1 Point
Which of the following statements about standard changes are CORRECT?
- The approach is pre-authorized
- The risk is usually low and well understood
- Details of the change will be recorded
- Some standard changes will be triggered by the request fulfillment process
Question 38 of 4038. Question1 Point
Which one of the following provides the CORRECT list of processes within the service operation stage of the service lifecycle?CorrectIncorrect
Question 39 of 4039. Question1 Point
With which process is problem management likely to share categorization and impact coding systems?CorrectIncorrect
Question 40 of 4040. Question1 Point
What guidance does ITIL give on the frequency of production of service reporting?CorrectIncorrect