ITIL4 Foundation Mock Exam-Test 2(Timer)October 6, 2021 2021-11-01 7:33
1.The question palette at the top of screen shows one of the fullowing statuses of each of the questions numbered
- The question palette at the top of screen shows one of the following statuses of each of the questions numbered
- This is the current question you are on, ready to attempt
- This question has not been attempted yet.
- The option you have chosen is the correct Answer.
- The option you have chosen is the wrong Answer
- This indicates you have marked the question for review.
Navigating within various questions :
- To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following:
- Click on the question number on the question palette at the top of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- In case of Sample or Practice test, Click on check to see if the chosen option was right or wrong. In case of Mock test simply click Next to save answer to current question and to go to the next question in sequence.
- Click on review Question and Next to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence.
Answering questions :
- For multiple choice type question :
- To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons
- To change your answer, click the another desired option button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on Next
- To mark a question for review click on Review Question & Next.
- Questions that are saved or marked for review after answering will ONLY be considered for evaluation
Mock Exam: ITIL4 Foundation Mock Exam
Questions: 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- There is 60 minutes to attempt this online exam. Keep a watch on the running clock at the top to make sure you complete your test on time.
- All the 40 questions must be attempted according to one’s expediency and grasp on ITIL4 Foundation exam
- Read the questions carefully before selecting the most appropriate alternative.
- The answers should be indicated by marking the corresponding radio check box provided on the left of each multi choice options provided and confirming your choice by clicking the Next Answerbutton
- If you wish to change an answer, click and reselect and place a mark in your preferred answer. You are allowed to modify your answer. You could also use the Question Panel boxes at the top and change your pre-selected alternative.
- If you wish to review any Particular Question later, then click the Review Button which is at the left side above the Question.
- The Question Panelboxes at the left top corner allows you to take a glimpse of all the available 60 questionsand can be used to answer (Answered/non-answered/review to go to random questions according to one’s choice by clicking on the question link.
- You must get 19 or more questions correct in order to pass the online Mock exam.
- You must complete the test in one sitting for a Mock Exam.
- After Answering all the questions, Click the Test summary which is at the right side above the Question to finish the test and check the result instantlyon the result page and assess your prep expertise based on the category wise output, percentile result, quiz feedback and your test grade.
- Finally, an automated feedback emailon your email id would be sent to your registered email id comprising the test results and category wise outcome once the entire test is complete also you can see your entire test report in the user dashboard.
You need to consistently score at least 75% in all the tests provided in this section to quality for a great chance of success at the actual ITIL4 Foundation Exam
ALL THE BEST
0 of 40 questions completed
You have already completed this test. You cannot start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
0 Prep Score
0 Prep Score
0 Prep Score
0 Prep Score
Would you like to add your score to the leaderboard?
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 401. Question1 Point
Which statement should NOT be part of the value proposition for Service Design?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 402. Question1 Point
Which of the following is NOT a valid objective of problem management?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 403. Question1 Point
Which one of the following is an objective of service catalogue management?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 404. Question1 Point
Which of the following statements BEST describes the aims of release and deployment management?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 405. Question1 Point
Which one of the following activities are carried out during the “Where do we want to be?” step of the continual service improvement (CSI) approach?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 406. Question1 Point
Which one of the following can help determine the level of impact of a problem?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 407. Question1 Point
The effective management of risk requires specific types of action. Which of the following pairs of actions would be BEST to manage risk?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 408. Question1 Point
Which of the following is an enabler of best practice?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 409. Question1 Point
Service design emphasizes the importance of the “Four Ps”. These “Four Ps” include Partners, People, Processes and one other “P”. Which of the following is the additional “P”?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 4010. Question1 Point
Which of the following is NOT one of the five individual aspects of service design?CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 4011. Question1 Point
Where would you expect incident resolution targets to be documented?CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 4012. Question1 Point
What should a release policy include?CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 4013. Question1 Point
Which of the following provide value to the business from service strategy?
- Enabling the service provider to have a clear understanding of what levels of service will make their customers successful
- Enabling the service provider to respond quickly and effectively to changes in the business environment
- Reduction in the duration and frequency of service outages
Question 14 of 4014. Question1 Point
What are the categories of event described in the ITIL service operation book?CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 4015. Question1 Point
A process owner is responsible for which of the following?
- Defining the process strategy
- Assisting with process design
- Improving the process
- Performing all activities involved in a process
Question 16 of 4016. Question1 Point
Which one of the following is concerned with policy and direction?CorrectIncorrect
Question 17 of 4017. Question1 Point
Which of the following should be considered when designing measurement systems, methods and metrics?
- The services
- The architectures
- The configuration items
- The processes
Question 18 of 4018. Question1 Point
Which of the following is the best definition of IT service management?CorrectIncorrect
Question 19 of 4019. Question1 Point
Which of the following is service transition planning and support NOT responsible for?CorrectIncorrect
Question 20 of 4020. Question1 Point
What are underpinning contracts used to document?CorrectIncorrect
Question 21 of 4021. Question1 Point
In which document would you expect to see an overview of actual service achievements against targets?CorrectIncorrect
Question 22 of 4022. Question1 Point
Who is responsible for ensuring that the request fulfillment process is being performed according to the agreed and documented standard?CorrectIncorrect
Question 23 of 4023. Question1 Point
Consider the following list:
- Change authority
- Change manager
- Change advisory board (CAB)
Which one of the following is the BEST description of the items above?CorrectIncorrect
Question 24 of 4024. Question1 Point
Which process is responsible for ensuring that appropriate testing takes place?CorrectIncorrect
Question 25 of 4025. Question1 Point
Which of the following identify the purpose of business relationship management?
- To establish and maintain a business relationship between service provider and customer
- To identify customer needs and ensure that the service provider can meet
Question 26 of 4026. Question1 Point
Which of the following is the correct definition of an outcome?CorrectIncorrect
Question 27 of 4027. Question1 Point
Understanding what to measure and why it is being measured are key contributors to which part of the Service Lifecycle?CorrectIncorrect
Question 28 of 4028. Question1 Point
Which process would ensure that utility and warranty requirements are properly addressed in service designs?CorrectIncorrect
Question 29 of 4029. Question1 Point
What would be the next step in the continual service improvement (CSI) model after?
- What is the vision?
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- How do we get there?
- Did we get there?
Question 30 of 4030. Question1 Point
Which statement about the emergency change advisory board (ECAB) is CORRECTCorrectIncorrect
Question 31 of 4031. Question1 Point
Which of the following BEST describes a problem?CorrectIncorrect
Question 32 of 4032. Question1 Point
Which of the following is NOT a recognized example of a service provider type within the ITIL framework?CorrectIncorrect
Question 33 of 4033. Question1 Point
Which one of the following statements about incident reporting and logging is CORRECT?CorrectIncorrect
Question 34 of 4034. Question1 Point
Hierarchic escalation is BEST described as?CorrectIncorrect
Question 35 of 4035. Question1 Point
Which process is responsible for providing the rights to use an IT service?CorrectIncorrect
Question 36 of 4036. Question1 Point
Which function is responsible for the management of a data Centre?CorrectIncorrect
Question 37 of 4037. Question1 Point
Which one of the following would be the MOST useful in helping to define roles and responsibilities in an organizational structure?CorrectIncorrect
Question 38 of 4038. Question1 Point
Which process will regularly analyze incident data to identify discernible trends?CorrectIncorrect
Question 39 of 4039. Question1 Point
Which is the correct definition of a customer facing service?CorrectIncorrect
Question 40 of 4040. Question1 Point
Which one of the following is the BEST definition of the term service management?CorrectIncorrect