ITIL4 Foundation Mock Exam-Test 1(Timer)October 6, 2021 2021-11-01 7:33
1.The question palette at the top of screen shows one of the fullowing statuses of each of the questions numbered
- The question palette at the top of screen shows one of the following statuses of each of the questions numbered
- This is the current question you are on, ready to attempt
- This question has not been attempted yet.
- The option you have chosen is the correct Answer.
- The option you have chosen is the wrong Answer
- This indicates you have marked the question for review.
Navigating within various questions :
- To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following:
- Click on the question number on the question palette at the top of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- In case of Sample or Practice test, Click on check to see if the chosen option was right or wrong. In case of Mock test simply click Next to save answer to current question and to go to the next question in sequence.
- Click on review Question and Next to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence.
Answering questions :
- For multiple choice type question :
- To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons
- To change your answer, click the another desired option button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on Next
- To mark a question for review click on Review Question & Next.
- Questions that are saved or marked for review after answering will ONLY be considered for evaluation
Mock Exam: ITIL4 Foundation Mock Exam
Questions: 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- There is 60 minutes to attempt this online exam. Keep a watch on the running clock at the top to make sure you complete your test on time.
- All the 40 questions must be attempted according to one’s expediency and grasp on ITIL4 Foundation exam
- Read the questions carefully before selecting the most appropriate alternative.
- The answers should be indicated by marking the corresponding radio check box provided on the left of each multi choice options provided and confirming your choice by clicking the Next Answerbutton
- If you wish to change an answer, click and reselect and place a mark in your preferred answer. You are allowed to modify your answer. You could also use the Question Panel boxes at the top and change your pre-selected alternative.
- If you wish to review any Particular Question later, then click the Review Button which is at the left side above the Question.
- The Question Panelboxes at the left top corner allows you to take a glimpse of all the available 60 questionsand can be used to answer (Answered/non-answered/review to go to random questions according to one’s choice by clicking on the question link.
- You must get 19 or more questions correct in order to pass the online Mock exam.
- You must complete the test in one sitting for a Mock Exam.
- After Answering all the questions, Click the Test summary which is at the right side above the Question to finish the test and check the result instantlyon the result page and assess your prep expertise based on the category wise output, percentile result, quiz feedback and your test grade.
- Finally, an automated feedback emailon your email id would be sent to your registered email id comprising the test results and category wise outcome once the entire test is complete also you can see your entire test report in the user dashboard.
You need to consistently score at least 75% in all the tests provided in this section to quality for a great chance of success at the actual ITIL4 Foundation Exam
ALL THE BEST
0 of 40 questions completed
You have already completed this test. You cannot start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
0 Prep Score
0 Prep Score
0 Prep Score
0 Prep Score
Would you like to add your score to the leaderboard?
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Question 1 of 401. Question1 Point
Which of the following should be documented in an incident model?
- Details of the service level agreement (SLA) pertaining to the incident
- Chronological order of steps to resolve the incident
Question 2 of 402. Question1 Point
What is the result of carrying out an activity, following a process or delivering an IT service known as?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 403. Question1 Point
Which process is responsible for managing relationships with vendors?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 404. Question1 Point
Which of the following service desk organizational structures are described in service operation?
- Local service desk
- Virtual service desk
- IT help desk
- Follow the sun
Question 5 of 405. Question1 Point
What are the categories of event described in the UIL service operation book?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 406. Question1 Point
What would you call the groups of people who have an interest in the activities, targets, resources and deliverables from service management?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 407. Question1 Point
Which of the following are the MAIN objectives of incident management?
- To automatically detect service-affecting events
- To restore normal service operation as quickly as possible
- To minimize adverse impacts on business operations
Question 8 of 408. Question1 Point
What is the name of the group that should review changes that must be implemented faster than the normal change process?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 409. Question1 Point
Which of the following is NOT an objective of service transition?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 4010. Question1 Point
Which of the following types of service should be included in the scope of service portfolio management?
- Those planned to be delivered
- Those being delivered
- Those that have been withdrawn from service
Question 11 of 4011. Question1 Point
The BEST description of an incident is:CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 4012. Question1 Point
Why is it important for service providers to understand patterns of business activity (PBA)?CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 4013. Question1 Point
Which one of the following is the CORRECT set of steps for the continual service improvement approach?CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 4014. Question1 Point
When can a known error record be raised?
1.At any time, it would be useful to do so
2.After a workaround has been foundCorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 4015. Question1 Point
Which process is responsible for discussing reports with customers showing whether services have met their targets?CorrectIncorrect
Question 16 of 4016. Question1 Point
What do customer perceptions and business outcomes help to define?CorrectIncorrect
Question 17 of 4017. Question1 Point
Which of the following are basic concepts used in access management?CorrectIncorrect
Question 18 of 4018. Question1 Point
Which of these statements about resources and capabilities is CORRECT?CorrectIncorrect
Question 19 of 4019. Question1 Point
Within service design, what is the key output handed over to service transition?CorrectIncorrect
Question 20 of 4020. Question1 Point
What should a service always deliver to customers?CorrectIncorrect
Question 21 of 4021. Question1 Point
Which process is responsible for the availability, confidentiality and integrity of data?CorrectIncorrect
Question 22 of 4022. Question1 Point
Availability management is directly responsible for the availability of which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
Question 23 of 4023. Question1 Point
Which one of the following would NOT be defined as part of every process?CorrectIncorrect
Question 24 of 4024. Question1 Point
What type of baseline captures the structure, contents and details of the infrastructure and represents a set of items that are related to each other?CorrectIncorrect
Question 25 of 4025. Question1 Point
Which of the following BEST describes the purpose of access management?CorrectIncorrect
Question 26 of 4026. Question1 Point
Which of the following are reasons why ITIL is successful?
1.ITIL is vendor neutral
2.It does not prescribe actions
3.ITIL represents best practiceCorrectIncorrect
Question 27 of 4027. Question1 Point
Which one of the following includes four stages called Plan, Do, Check and Act?CorrectIncorrect
Question 28 of 4028. Question1 Point
The consideration of value creation is a principle of which stage of the service lifecycle?CorrectIncorrect
Question 29 of 4029. Question1 Point
Which process is responsible for dealing with complaints, comments, and general enquiries from users?CorrectIncorrect
Question 30 of 4030. Question1 Point
Which of the following BEST describes partners in the phrase people, processes, products and partners”?CorrectIncorrect
Question 31 of 4031. Question1 Point
Which process will perform risk analysis and review of all suppliers and contracts on a regular basis?CorrectIncorrect
Question 32 of 4032. Question1 Point
The experiences, ideas, insights and values of individuals are examples of which level of understanding within knowledge management?CorrectIncorrect
Question 33 of 4033. Question1 Point
Which of the following would commonly be found in a contract underpinning an IT service?
1. Financial arrangements related to the contract
2. Description of the goods or service provided
3. Responsibilities and dependencies for both partiesCorrectIncorrect
Question 34 of 4034. Question1 Point
Which process is responsible for recording the current details, status, interfaces, and dependencies of all services that are being run or being prepared to run in the live environment?CorrectIncorrect
Question 35 of 4035. Question1 Point
Service transition contains detailed descriptions of which processes?CorrectIncorrect
Question 36 of 4036. Question1 Point
A process owner has been identified with an “I” in a RACI matrix. Which one of the following would be expected of them?CorrectIncorrect
Question 37 of 4037. Question1 Point
Which of the following are objectives of service level management?
1. Defining, documenting, and agreeing the level of FT services to be provided
2. Monitoring, measuring and reporting the actual level of services provided
3. Monitoring and improving customer satisfaction
4. Identifying possible future markets that the service provider could operate inCorrectIncorrect
Question 38 of 4038. Question1 Point
Which one of the following do technology metrics measure?CorrectIncorrect
Question 39 of 4039. Question1 Point
Which process includes business, service and component sub-processes?CorrectIncorrect
Question 40 of 4040. Question1 Point
Which one of the following is NOT part of the service design stage of the service lifecycle?CorrectIncorrect