Why you need PMP®?
What is Project Management?
Exam Name Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification Exam Type 6th Edition
Multiple Choice Questions
Exam Duration 4 hours Number of Questions 200 Exam Fee For PMI Members - $405, For PMI Non-member- $555 (**Data from Project Management Institute (PMI)®) Eligibility/Prerequisites High school Diploma, associate degree
- Minimum 5 years (60 months) of professional project management experience
- 7500 hours spent leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of Project Management Education
- CME is on a mission to demystify certification preparation to help you advance or start your career. At CME, we're committed to delivering the best possible learning experience and let you find training courses from leading providers all in one place. No matter what skills you're looking to learn, we can help you align your goals with the right certifications and maximize your career potential.
Why Choose CME
- ✓ Learning Management system tailor made to be your prep buddy!
- ✓ Access to Free Mock Exams designed by Subject Matter Experts (SME’s)
- ✓ Exposure to Practice tests in a real-time environment
- ✓ Get Personalized prep reports
- ✓ Access to industry leading Training courses
- ✓ Unrivalled 360-degree prep support
- ✓ Receive prep score points on each visit for exclusive aspirant benefits and special discounts
- ✓ Unlimited access to webinars and study materials