Exam Ref AZ-304 Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
Designed for modern IT professionals, this book helps in improving your skills in critical thinking and decision-making needed to achieve Microsoft Certified Expert certification. You will learn how to design solutions geared toward the optimal cost, create logging and monitoring solutions, perform authentication, authorization, governance, and application security, design database integration solutions; design backup/recovery and high availability, design compute and network infrastructure, and design application architectures.
- Demonstrates real-world practices in designing and implementing solutions that run on Microsoft Azure.
- Features Strategic and What if scenarios
- Full coverage of the exam objectives
- Publisher : Microsoft Press; 1st edition (20 August 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0137268890
- ISBN-13 : 978-0137268894
- Item Weight : 431 g
- Dimensions : 54 x 1.52 x 22.86 cm
- Country of Origin : USA