Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork: Exam MS-300 Guide
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 31 December 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
MS-300 certification is focused on the knowledge and skills needed to deploy, configure, and manage SharePoint Online, SharePoint Server, SharePoint Hybrid, OneDrive for Business, and Teams. With this book, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the topics covered on the MS-300 exam and find helpful insider tips and advice to help you prepare for the test.
Ideal for Microsoft teamwork administrators, SharePoint developers, and individuals interested in learning more about Microsoft’s teamwork solution platforms. From managing users and groups to monitoring sharing and security, you’ll explore OneDrive for Business. It focuses on the management of identity authentication, resolving problems with the service, and even observing usage patterns. You’ll learn the procedures and concepts you need to master to pass the MS-300 certification exam.
- Learn about the different Microsoft services and features in Office 365.
- Optimize your infrastructure’s performance by integrating cloud services.
- Understand the settings and architecture of SharePoint Online sites.
- Assess business connectivity options through SharePoint Online.
- Integrate Yammer with SharePoint, Office 365 groups, and Teams
- Successfully deploy SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Teams, as well as bots and connectors
eBook version (Amazon kindle edition)- https://www.amazon.in/Deploying-Microsoft-365-Teamwork-techniques-ebook/dp/B082T19F8S/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
- Publisher : Packt Publishing Limited (31 January 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 632 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1838987738
- ISBN-13 : 978-1838987732
- Item Weight : 1 kg 70 g
- Dimensions : 05 x 3.63 x 23.5 cm